The WEC team is made up of volunteers, activists, donors, interns, and everyone in between. A key part of our team consists of sponsors that share resources to power our work. We’ve had the opportunity to partner with sponsors like Alaska Airlines, Cascadia Law Group, Seattle City Light, Starbucks, and countless others to find common goals and put in the work to reach those goals. See a list of our 2018 sponsors here.
The next fifty years holds many new opportunities for environmental action, and we want you to be part of that legacy. When you sponsor our work, your partnership with WEC…
- Demonstrates your company’s commitment to our region’s quality of life
- Bolsters your branding and commitment to a healthy environment through visibility to our 30,000 members
- Provides access to expert advice from our staff, board, and coalition partners, and offers your company or clients opportunities for learning and engaging on environmental issues
- Powers our advocacy work to protect and restore clean air, clean water, healthy ecosystems, and thriving communities for all
- Showcases that together we can build a region where employees are proud to live, work, play, and raise their families
Will you join us in sparking our next fifty years by sponsoring our work?
We offer a variety of benefits and opportunities for your company or organization in this partnership. For more information, please reach out to Tina Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org.