Our Board of Directors is made up of community leaders with the experience and insight to guide our mission forward. The board approves the regular financial reports and also sets policy and direction for the officers to carry out. Board members are also expected to assist with fund-raising efforts as well as donate money themselves.
To ensure our financial records are kept in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles our books are audited annually by an independent third party CPA.
• 2018 WEC 990 Public Disclosure
• 2018 WEC Audited Financial Statements
• 2017 WEC 990 Public Disclosure
• 2017 WEC Audited Financial Statements
• 2016 WEC 990 Public Disclosure
• 2016 WEC Audited Financial Statements
WEC maintains a four-star rating from Charity Navigator, the highest possible ranking. View our profile and ranking here:
EIN – 91-0839385
The Washington Environmental Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.