The Puget Sound Clean Air Agency is leading on climate action through their work on a regional Clean Fuel Standard. But, we can’t build a clean energy future by investing in dirty energy projects like Tacoma LNG.
The Air Agency’s Board of Directors is made up of publicly elected officials from around Puget Sound that represent YOU. This precedent-setting decision requires action – it is time for them to intervene in this failed process and show their climate leadership.
Puget Sound Clean Air Agency Board:
– Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan
– King County Executive Dow Constantine
– Tacoma City Council Member Ryan Mello
– Pierce County Executive Bruce Dammeier
– Everett City Council Member and Board Chair Paul Roberts
– Snohomish County Council Member Sam Low
– Bremerton Mayor Greg Wheeler
– Kitsap County Commissioner Edward Wolfe