Please contact Kerry McHugh at (206) 631-2605 with any press inquiries.
Statement from Joan Crooks, CEO of Washington Environmental Council, in response to today’s announcement from Governor Inslee on fish consumption and water qualityJul 31, 2015
- Statement from Joan Crooks, CEO of Washington Environmental Council, in response to Governor Inslee's July 31, 2015 announcement on fish consumption and water quality standards
Jul 01, 2015
Despite support of health, faith, labor, equity, business and environmental groups, clean energy polices stall outDespite support of health, faith, labor, equity, and environmental groups, clean energy polices stall out
Feb 16, 2014The Olympian
- Editorial in The Olympian on climate change
Oct 09, 2013The Seattle Times
- Meeting the challenge of ocean acidification will require action at a level not yet seen from government, industry and individuals, write guest columnists Jay Manning and Bill Taylor.
Jul 18, 2013The Seattle Times
- For all of the partisan political tensions and financial turmoil of the 2013 Legislature, progress was made in Olympia on environmental topics.
Apr 19, 2013KPLU
- Inslee proposes cutting oil industry tax break
Apr 02, 2013Associated Press
- Gov. Jay Inslee signed into law Tuesday a bill he championed that would study the best ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Mar 31, 2013The News Tribune
- Governor Inslee pushing to close nearly a dozen tax breaks or shrink them, including a $40.2 million per biennium tax break known as the “extracted fuel” tax (the Big Oil Tax Loophole).