Please contact Kerry McHugh at (206) 631-2605 with any press inquiries.
Jul 01, 2015
Despite support of health, faith, labor, equity, business and environmental groups, clean energy polices stall outDespite support of health, faith, labor, equity, and environmental groups, clean energy polices stall out
Diverse voices ask WA legislature to stand up against oil industry to protect health, safety, communitiesJun 27, 2015
Health, labor, faith, environment, and social justice groups call for end to oil’s roadblock on key issuesA diverse coalition called on the State Legislature to stand up to the undue influence of the oil industry that is putting Washington’s health, climate, safety, and communities at risk.
Feb 16, 2014The Olympian
- Editorial in The Olympian on climate change
Oct 09, 2013The Seattle Times
- Meeting the challenge of ocean acidification will require action at a level not yet seen from government, industry and individuals, write guest columnists Jay Manning and Bill Taylor.
Jul 18, 2013The Seattle Times
- For all of the partisan political tensions and financial turmoil of the 2013 Legislature, progress was made in Olympia on environmental topics.
Apr 19, 2013KPLU
- Inslee proposes cutting oil industry tax break
Apr 02, 2013Associated Press
- Gov. Jay Inslee signed into law Tuesday a bill he championed that would study the best ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Mar 31, 2013The News Tribune
- Governor Inslee pushing to close nearly a dozen tax breaks or shrink them, including a $40.2 million per biennium tax break known as the “extracted fuel” tax (the Big Oil Tax Loophole).