Please contact Kerry McHugh at (206) 631-2605 with any press inquiries.
Climate Impacts and Economic Opportunities: Business, Elected, Public Health Leaders Support Bold Action in WAOct 22, 2013
Opportunities for Reducing Climate Pollution and Accelerating the Homegrown Clean Energy Economy Under Consideration by Gov. Inslee and Legislators in Climate Workgroup
Oct 08, 2013
SW WA residents to voice concerns around health, traffic and economic impacts from coal trains
Feb 16, 2014The Olympian
- Editorial in The Olympian on climate change
Oct 09, 2013The Seattle Times
- Meeting the challenge of ocean acidification will require action at a level not yet seen from government, industry and individuals, write guest columnists Jay Manning and Bill Taylor.
Jul 18, 2013The Seattle Times
- For all of the partisan political tensions and financial turmoil of the 2013 Legislature, progress was made in Olympia on environmental topics.
Apr 19, 2013KPLU
- Inslee proposes cutting oil industry tax break
Apr 02, 2013Associated Press
- Gov. Jay Inslee signed into law Tuesday a bill he championed that would study the best ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Mar 31, 2013The News Tribune
- Governor Inslee pushing to close nearly a dozen tax breaks or shrink them, including a $40.2 million per biennium tax break known as the “extracted fuel” tax (the Big Oil Tax Loophole).