Become a member
How to become a member of the Washington Environmental Council.
Our members are our strongest asset, providing us with the political and financial strength to protect Washington's land, air and water.
By joining as a member you can:
- Be confident that a statewide environmental organization with 40 years of experience is working year-round to protect the environment.
- Keep up-to-date about environmental issues affecting Washington.
- Receive WEC's printed newsletter and monthly email updates.
- Join WEC's Statewide Activist Network.
- Have the opportunity to sharpen your citizen activist skills.
- Attend WEC-sponsored events and workshops.
WEC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.