- Earth Day: Duwamish Alive! (, from Apr 19, 2014 10:00 AM to Apr 19, 2014 02:00 PM)
- Join WEC and EarthCorps for a day of giving back to the earth by cleaning up the West Duwamish Greenbelt near West Seattle.
- The 4th Annual Environmental Issues Slam (Miller Community Center, 330 19th Ave. East, Seattle, from Apr 22, 2014 06:30 PM to Apr 22, 2014 08:00 PM)
- The annual Environmental Issues Slam is hosted by Washington Foundation for the Environment, on Tuesday, April 22nd at 6:30pm.
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival (SIFF Cinema Uptown Theatre 511 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, from Apr 24, 2014 05:00 PM to Apr 24, 2014 08:45 PM)
- Washington Water Trust hosts the Seattle premiere of the 12th annual Wild and Scenic Film Festival at the SIFF Cinema Uptown on April 24th.
- Mariner's Game for Puget Sound Starts Here (Safeco Field, Seattle, from May 10, 2014 06:00 PM to May 10, 2014 10:05 PM)
- Join us on Puget Sound Starts Here Night at Safeco Field on Saturday, May 10!
- Summer Swell (Shilshole Bay Beach Club, 6413 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, from Jun 19, 2014 06:00 PM to Jun 19, 2014 08:30 PM)
- Spend a summer night celebrating the Sound to benefit the People For Puget Sound Program at WEC. With live music, food, drinks, a Taylor Shellfish oyster bar, raffle, and activities, protecting Puget Sound has never been so much fun!